Dr. Graff is a board-certified podiatric surgeon by the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery and a Fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons as well as a Certified Wound Care specialist. He is a highly skilled podiatrist and well-respected leader in limb salvage using his aggressive, unrelenting approach to wound management.
Dr. Graff earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Biology at Texas Tech University. During his time in Lubbock, he worked as a clinical manager at the Southwest Regional Wound Care center launching his passion for advanced wound care and limb salvage. He went on to complete his Doctor of Podiatric Medicine at Barry University School of Podiatric Medicine graduating Salutatorian, was chief resident, and a member of the Pi Delta Honor Society.
Dr. Graff grew up in Ennis, Texas where he spent his time playing baseball, golfing, hunting, and fishing. He learned his virtue of character and diligent work ethics from his parents who were business owners in the Ennis area.
The Graff family resides in Plano where he coaches his son’s baseball team, attends daddy/daughter functions, and is actively involved in the church. Dr. Graff feels his greatest contribution is in the time he and his wife spend together instilling moral values and character in the hearts of their children.
Doctor of Podiatric Medicine Salutatorian GPA: 3.94
Pi Delta Honor Society
- Westside Regional Medical Center, Plantation, FL
- Director Steven Spinner, DPM,
- Podiatric Medicine & Surgery 36-month Residency
- Chief Resident, 2008
- Performed over 400 Rear foot/Ankle Surgical Cases
- Performed over 1500 Forefoot Surgical Cases
- Performed over 4000 Foot/Ankle Surgical Procedures
- Covered all foot/ankle/lower extremity call at two Emergency Rooms for the three years in residency.