Foot and Ankle Care
- Treatment for plantar fasciitis, heel pain, Achilles tendonitis, ankle sprains, tendon tears and ruptures, fractures, and turf toe.
- Biomechanical therapy for improvement of function and the treatment of the injury.
- Computerized foot analysis and orthotic therapy.
Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Correction of bunion and hammertoe deformities.
- Repair of fractures and treatment of chronic sprains.
- Minimally invasive surgery for neuromas (pinched nerve) and heel spurs.
- Repair of painful deformities of the foot including flat feet.
Medical Treatment of the Foot and Ankle
- Diabetic foot and wound care.
- Treatment of ingrown nails, fungal infections, warts, nail deformities, and other common skin problems.
- Pediatric foot problems such as flat feet, excessive in-toeing, and out-toeing.
If you have any questions or would like to book an appointment with our foot and ankle specialist, please contact us today.